Feed on
Posts
Comments

Category Archive for 'cake and cupcakes'

Carole Walter is a master baker who’s written six major cookbooks and taught 25,000 students over 30 dedicated years. She’s known as a “seasoned, creative and accomplished baking and food professional specializing in American and European pies, cakes, cookies, pastries, desserts, and breads.”  So…with all that international acclaim, media love and a James Beard award-winning [...]

Read Full Post »

The Frosting Forecast

Looks like a 75% chance of frosting… …and this evening, a 25% chance of cake. We may see a few chocolate sprinkle flurries in the overnight.  Stay tuned! * click here for my favorite, crazy-easy, perfect-for-cupcakes Vanilla Buttercream.

Read Full Post »

Is it the end of a trying week or the start of a good one? Josie once believed that weeks had two Sundays – one ended the old and the other began the new. Maybe we do need an extra day – and maybe all citizens should be issued a wooden spoon, and that day [...]

Read Full Post »

Do you know what I’ve learned about blogging?  Never type a promise you can’t keep.  You know, like “read my lips” or in this case, “read my crumb cake.”  I dangled a crumb cake photo the other day – wait, here it is… …and giddily responding to comments – I am always giddy with the [...]

Read Full Post »

One whole year?  As in photos and recipes and 260 posts about nothing, fluffy as frosting? Impossible.

Read Full Post »

« Newer Posts - Older Posts »